Saturday 3 March 2012

The closure

Our last class..........


We were not going to be every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday again. We were not goint to pay RM1 if we were late anymore. We were not goint to act, sing and recite a poem anymore.

Everything that comes may end. And so we are.



Miss Zue, just so you know, I love your class even sometimes my face looked like I don't like it. It just my emotion are easily disturbed by the environment. I'm sorry if it hurts you. Thanks for being an awesome English lecturer.

I don't like and never like language before. Maybe because I am a Maths person?? Errrr. But you changed it a little. I manage to learn to love to learn language and I did it. I started to pay attention during grammar class and tried to apply it on my writing. Thank you! 

Do you know why my persepsion on languange change? I used to think language is no fun and bias but now it is changed. I could now enjoy my language class :) Why? Because of Miss Zue's attractive ways of teaching.


keep it up miss! I know writing this blog is not such a fun at first and I don't think it got benefits writing it but now after I blogged, I realised that when we learnt, we tend to forget it after that but when we rewrite it after the class, we will remember 80% more.

Eventhough I wrote it during the end of the semester :/ (im being so honest. sorry miss)
but still I got the benefits. I tend to recall what I've learnt throughout this semester and yeahh finally I realised. It is one good way to teach Miss. Keep it up :) hehehee.

Suggestion? Hmmm I don't know. I think you should just remain the same style of teaching. It is cool :D

We enjoyed eating a lot of snacks that Miss Zue bought using the money that had been contributed by the late comers. Hahaha. Well food. JAC110A loves food so much! But I envy those who eat a lot and never gets fat! Grrr!


Pray for us for our final exam Miss Zue. <3 Lots of love from us. Thank you :) All the best for your life

No comments:

Post a Comment