Friday 2 March 2012

Consultation and ...... TEST????

Why are we doing the same thing again and again?  Non Linear Essay again? Yes. We did it again. This kind of essay need skill on how to correlate the points and make assumptions so it needs a loooootttt of practise.



On this day, we had like a personal consultation on non linear essay. We came in group of 4 and met Miss Zue. We had the changes to ask whatever we wanted to ask that we might feel shy to ask during class.

It might seem like a small thing but it does give quite a big impact on me as my mark for section B is improved compare to the mark for the quiz :DD

After the consultation, I just knew that we need to correlate the point not just traslating the graph/pie chart/table or whatever it is given. The marks are given on the organisation, language and content.

Oranisation - how we write the essay and we organize it
Language - how we apply our grammar skills :D
Content - haaa, the most mark come from here. The examiner will see how you correlate the points and make assumption :)

The next day is the test :S

For me, non linear essay was a little bit, just a bit easier compared to the quiz. Alhamdulillah. May be I felt it was easier because Miss Zue had consulted me. Like I said, it does give a big impact on me.



By the way, the test going to carry 20% mark for the final result. What a big portion is not it? So I must do the best of the best for this test :)

Wish me all the best guys D:

No comments:

Post a Comment