Friday 2 March 2012

Thursdayyyyyyyyy

We had two classes for this day which are class at the noon and night class. For the noon class, we did our quiz and after we were done with the quiz, we were asked to mark the comprehension part so that Miss Zue will only has to mark the essay and we will get the result earlier.

For me, the test was tough. It was taken from a MUET test. No wonder. I got only 5/10 for the quiz. I think, I need to improve on the essay part. Errr comprehension too. Err okay both! Huhu :(

Our lecture are proceed with another grammar presentation. The first boy's group. They are going to present about adjectives and conjunction. 

Adjectives is word that decribes noun or adding value to it.



For example:
Azhari is a tall boy.

The noun is Azhari and the adjective that describes Azhari is tall.

You got me?

Yeah?? You cool! *claps*

For more information, you may click this link www.writingcentre.uottawa.ca/hypergrammar/adjectve.html or this one www.grammaruntied.com/blog/?p=1413


Conjuction whereby means link to connect words, phrases and clauses.



For example:
I ate Nasi Lemak and fried bihun.

and in the word connect nasi lemak and fried bihun. It shows that I ate both :O example okay example.

For more information on conjuction, you may click this link www.writingcentre.uottawa.ca/hypergrammar/conjunct.html :)


No comments:

Post a Comment