Monday 2 January 2012

Week 3

Hey. Im updating my blog again :) On this week I only had two classes as my lecturer got a seminar to attend. Yeahh, for a student like me (our can I say like us? HAHA) this is a good news is not it? But, no worry, we'll find a date to replace the class.



TUESDAY


the trailer


Movie movie Im so happy :P Okay mind the crazyness I did :/ Guess what? We watched a movieeee in this class! 127 hours is it. Yeahhhhh to be honest, I don't really like this kind of adventreous movie. Maybe because I don't really enjoy hiking? Sorry.... But this movie got a LOT of moral values k.

But still...... I tried to get something to be learnt on this class which I trained my ears to listen to English. Usually, when I watched an English movie, I needed to read the english subtitle to actually get into the dialog but now I tried to just listen to the sounds properly.

We were ask to make some review and submitted it the next day. I'll rewrite the review later when I get my paper back okay? :)

This movie is about a mountain climber named Aron who is trapped alone in a jaws. This movie is 60% about how he survived there alone until he is forced to drink his own urine. If you are interested to watch this movie, maybe you can go to the nearest movie shop and buy the CD okay? I clouldn't find the fullmovie in YouTube.



WEDNESDAY




outdoor class again :D In this class we were required to go through the event, LCC. LCC is Language and Culture Carnival which were organized by Faculty of Language Study. In this event, there were a few stall that sold food and some stall that show some exhibition. We needed to buy some food from the stall and asked the hawker how they made the food. For the stall that made the exhibition, we took some note about the exhibition.


We were coming late to the class. Hmm sorry miss. We promised you we won't come late anymore without any massive reason.

This is our list-to-do about this LCC program.
i) Buy any food from the stall and ask them how to make it
ii) Get information from the exhibition booth
We were allowed to use only English language as our medium. Yeahhh this is English class.

I ate the cocktail :D

evaporated milk
We bought cocktail from Mandarin Club stall. We interviewed Kak Fatin. She was my wing-mate. Here is the ingredients to make the cokctail. Actually, the cocktail should be served with jelly but it ran-out so we just had it in its simplest way. They deducted the price too :D

Cup, Jelly, Mixed Fruit, Kernels Sweet Corn, Evaporated Milk, Ice and Sugar.




For the exhibition booth, I visited English Language Society booth. Their theme is about applying the way of using English Languange among the children. They showed some way to educate our Malays children to use this international language as the medium of conversation.



They also served a body painting for only RM2 :D Its cheap isn't it? I would like to paint Man Utd logo on my hand but...... I don't have a fair skin tone so I'm afraid it might be looking so ugly so I just forgot it. Huhu.

If you ever dream to be one of those Disney Princess, they provided photo editing service that would make you an instant princess. As your picture been captured, they will edit it and make you a Cinderalla, Princess Jasmine or maybe Snow White? Fun isn't it? Heheee.

The next day, we did not have class. Miss Zuraidah got a seminar to attend. The replacement class will catch us later!

I think, that is all for now. Hmmm. Till then, see you in the next post k.



Tuesday




I never thought that I would ever right a poem. I don't even dream of it but suddenly in this class we were assigned to write a poem. I was like " :O I am not a poet!! "

But I should give change a chance right? I tried my best to write it I swear! Huhuhu. I wrote it with all my heart out. And this the result......

I think I can...
Yes, I know I can
The matter is not the time,
It is just the attitude of mine.

I believe that I can do it,
The lazyness that is the only thing I have to beat.

My dreams, my ambition,
I must do it with passion,
For my family, friends and people around me,
For the man that I always want to be.

An accountant, a good daughter, a good people to society,
His great wife, his children cool mother I always hope to be,
and the most important, a pious and good slave to Ilahi.

I think I can,
A motivation for me to get through the hurricane,
When the mind is ready,
My physicals have to work already.

To achieve all my dreams,
Because I think I can.
And I know I can......

My friend, Poney

I was so amazed  with most of my classmates that could write such a very good poem. I could feel some of them like Niena, Dinie, Ezuwan and Nolek. I wondered what was on their mind on that moment. Hmmm.

On this date, our group were supposed to 'teach' about nouns and article in this class but then Miss asked to postpone it to tomorrow.


Wednesday




Do you think being teacher is such an easy job? Think again. It is not that easy to make other people understand about certain thing. In the real life too, its hard to make people know and understand how we felt and it goes the same on teaching. As if I wanna take my brain and put in their brain so that they can understand as how I did.



Because I am one person that always got some problem to express my thinking or idea into words, but I'm learning to. Huhu.

Nouns and Article

That is the topic that we had to teach infront. Hmmmmmmmm. I really hope that they understand what we've thought them. 

Nouns is basically about proper nouns, common nouns and abstract noun.

If you want to find more information about nouns , you may click here



A An The : we use this word everyday in our life right? This is called article :D Heee

If you want to find more about article, you may click here

After we were done with our lecture, we conducted some games for them to test their understanding. We were playing snake & ladder :D



I hope Miss Zuraidah was satisfied with our work. Hmm :(


Tuesday



In this class we learn about the topic sentence which is also known as the focus of the entire paragraph. It might be included in the first sentence, in the middle or might not be anywhere in the paragraph. It sounds so hard at first to recognize which is rhe topic sentence.

But after a few pratices, I think that Im on the track. InshaAllah.

We are given some practices in such a attractive way.....

Miss Zue showes us some video and we need to find the main idea of the video. It makes our mind are ready, alerted and attracted to the idea and apply it on academic purpose.

on the papers that we holding is the main idea that we wrote
But it kind of upset to Miss Zue when she checked our portfolio. We did a slumpy work. We are sorry miss!!



No comments:

Post a Comment