Friday 24 February 2012

The JAC1102A's Show

Hi, its me again. Like what you have read in my previous post, you might see that we had a lot of activities which are adapted from the popular tv show.This time, we are doing the talk show! :D My group topic was about the issue of price of goods and services that keep increasing from day to day.


My groupmates are Nina, Galang, Iffah and Amallina. I was the host and the other member became the panels. From here, I realised that being host is not an easy task as we really have to know the topic that we discussed so well and I just, can't because I don't have much idea to talk :X

The best group, I think is Pony's group. Reason why I choose them is because the way the host attracted us to keep an eye on their group talk impressed me. Well, about the point, I think all the group are doing just the same so the evaluation will be based on the host :D

No comments:

Post a Comment