Friday 2 December 2011

This is not the first time .....

Assalamualaikum .....

This Blog is one way to improve my English as I have to write this blog in English.... and yeah in a formal way I guess. So this blog will be kind of different from my previous blog.

Things that will be written in this blog is ......

1) what I've learnt in class
2) what I've happened in class
3) new thing that I learnt in class .... and it might be new thing you learn from my blog ???
the girls are the one who involved in 'the-making' of this blog
I know I may have a lot of grammar mistakes, so I really-really hope  that you will help me to correct mine. Pleaseeeeee :D I beg you :D Thank you dear  <3 but please, in proper way? :)

I'm glad if you would like to take a look at my friend's too and help them too. I'll put their link when I get it later okay? :)


4 comments:

  1. Hahaha thank you dear. Maybe because your picture is there? Hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha~ i think so, grandma....
    my picture make your blog look so niceeee!!! XP

    ReplyDelete