Friday 2 March 2012

Listen baby listen

Another on-going-assessment beside the test is listening test and speaking test. Both of it carry 15% of marks respectively. The format of the test most likely to be similar to BEL120 but yeah, up one level on it :D



So today, to prepare us with the test, Miss Zue gave us some practises. When we are doing any listening activities, we really need to lend our ears and pay 100% attention to it because if we missed one word, we might get the wrong info.

As my self practises, I listened to random English song and I wrote down the lyrics. After that, I checked whether the what I wrote is similar with what I actually heard.



psssss: another secret to prepare myself to this test is,,,, don't forget to remove your ear's wax xD

No comments:

Post a Comment