Friday 2 March 2012

Speak baby speak

We were done with the listening practises and we moved on to the speaking practises :D Yeay still, the format is the same with BEL120 format.



The test need to be in group consist of four members. My groupmates are Pony, Hefa and Salina. We will be given two tasks which are:-
Task A- we need to elaborate our own point given.
Task B- we need to discuss which are the best point based on all the points of other group members too.

After Miss Zue described how the test will be done, four lucky students are selected to do the practises. I was selected T_______T another lucky students are Elya, Ezuwan and Megat. The topic that we got is benefits of online shopping.



I love Megat's point and I don't like mine T__T I knew I was suck for Task A but I felt I was doing a good job for Task B. Errr ???

I hope I will do better in the real Speaking Test which is...... next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment